Sunday, January 7, 2018

The Seven Wonders Of Oregon



"Painted Hills" by D. K. Boljat
The year 2017 marked the completion of my "Seven Wonders Of Oregon" series paintings. Each painting is one of the famous "Seven Wonders of Oregon". Here is the Painted Hills, if you look closely you will see the Jack Rabbit! The Painted Hills are located in Mitchell, Oregon. My husband and I had fun staying in the small town of Mitchell. I was inspired to paint the color I saw in the Painted Hills.

The Tualatin Valley National Wildlife Refuge is located in Sherwood Oregon.
"Tualatin Valley National Wildlife
Refuge" by D. K. Boljat
 You can see Mount Hood in the background. That is why I painted it. The foreground is normally dry but happened to flood after heavy rains. Both paintings are Acrylic & Oil. I enjoy painting trees so as you can see this one was a lot of fun for me to paint. I teach Acrylic Painting. You can find more information about my Acrylic Painting Lessons as well as see my paintings for sale at DKBoljat.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment