Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Storing and organizing Artist brushes

Boljat's Art Buddy 
(brushes not included)
Boljat's Art Buddy
(brushes sold separately)
Fine art brushes are not cheap, I needed to preserve mine instead of just storing them. I am a visual artist so why wouldn't I keep my brushes where they can be seen, protected, and used all at the same time? I created my holder, preserver, and organizer for art brushes. It easily travels with me when I go to teach acrylic painting. Patent Pending, and individually hand manufactured by a small business in Oregon, each one is its own unique work of art. My brushes can be stored while they are still damp because of the many ventilation holes in the plastic. Also, Boljat's Art Buddy holds many sizes of brushes. If you are interested in more information or to purchase your own holder please see more at  DKBoljat.com/boljat-s-art-buddy.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment