Saturday, January 27, 2018

Paint ocean water!


I am an Acrylic Painting Instructor. I live in Sherwood Oregon. If you would like to try painting an ocean with me, please first watch my blog post about painting a sky, except paint your sky with the paper horizontally, and let it dry completely. Here is a video of how I paint waves. You will need a tiny fan brush, a painted background sky, Titanium White Acrylic paint, both Ultramarine and Phthalocyanine Blue acrylic paint.
I had to stop the first video because my cat was chasing my dog around the house. Here is part 2. Next time I will make sure they are not running around when I start recording.
This is how I paint ocean waves, in my Acrylic painting Classes, you can see more or come take a class with me at  http://www.dkboljat.com/painting-classes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment