Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What is your favorite place to create paintings in?




My favorite place to paint is at my dining room table. If I have my art supplies set up at my table, I can do chores and clean house or work in the yard. I am able to interact with my family. I have a place set up at my dining room table with my brushes, a canvas tablecloth, and painting supplies.
Canvas works great for a table cover because it also serves as a good place to wipe the excess paint off of your paintbrush. I keep my painting supplies set up and available daily on the table (unless we are expecting company). When I have time I can stop and paint. With it set up and ready to go, I remember to paint daily. I am an Acrylic Painting Instructor and you can see more about my Acrylic Painting Lessons at http://www.dkboljat.com/home.html . 

No comments:

Post a Comment